Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Friedrichshafen/AERO 2014

Tried to upload image of a new twin I saw in a fleeting moment of a video from Aero Expo 2014, but, I must be computer illiterate. Did anybody notice the twin with pusher engines mounted on top of the wing, in Hall A7 I believe?

I’ll try and solve my image issues and upload..

Last Edited by Krister_L at 17 Apr 14:31
ESSB, Stockholm Bromma

See Posting Tips – it’s all there under

Posting Graphics/Images/Photographs

Last Edited by Peter at 17 Apr 14:34
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Yeah, I just need to post it somewhere. It’s on FB, but I can’t link to it there.

ESSB, Stockholm Bromma

EHLE

There we go!
V-24 Martlett, a name only a mother could love… Ukranian by the looks of it.
Thanks for the link.

ESSB, Stockholm Bromma

It’s on FB, but I can’t link to it there

You can’t link to anything that needs a login, but if you go to the FB page, you should be able to right-click on an image and download it to your PC, then upload it to say imgur.com and then you can insert it into a post there.

Or, much more quickly, you can screenshoot anything that is visible on your computer screen using Hyperdesktop and post it here. That’s what I use and it is really fast.

Administrator

Thanks, I had it on my computer but don’t have an image account anywhere, besides FB.
Anyway, “it flies” posted a video that pretty much sums it up. Looks like an interesting proposition, with dual Rotax and a better cabin than the Tecnam.

ESSB, Stockholm Bromma

imgur.com is free; no account required

Administrator

Does anyone know why Russian and Ukrainian instrument panels are always this weird green? I’ve seen that all the way up to the AN-225.

I don’t have a reference but have understood that the Soviets did a study and determined that this rather garish shade of blue/green was the least distracting to the pilot. It certainly is distinctive. Douglas used something similar, I assume for the same reason.

Sign in to add your message