Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-ups May-June-July-August 2015

I am always up for suggestions

No avgas on Olbia, I believe…

Actually I will be at Lesbos (preventing Justine getting too many offers ) during that time.

Just to be clear – the purpose of this thread is to put together a mini fly-in if possible.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Provided the issue with the fuel pressure in my aircraft is solved one nice day I will be in La Rochelle from 28/6 till 02/07, proceeding to Concarneau (Pluguffan) therafter for the rest of the week. In August I am heading northbound to Kiel, thereafter Visby and finally Kopenhagen on the way back (22/8 – 31/8). Maybe someone is available at the one or the other destination?

Visby is always nice.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Visby ESSV? It appears to have customs and avgas. I was going to fly to Malmo in Sweden in June or July.

Administrator

Yes, ESSV is on my plans, I found a nice hotel and booked a car via AVIS or so. Seems as if they have a good infrastructure, and the island itself looks pretty nice, at least as long the Swedish summer is active.

Administrator

… only 350NM for us, btw. we are flying in from Lubeck, not Kiel.

Visby has customs O/R as well as AVGAS and its sees a lot of GA traffic.

The city is an old Hanseatic town with a well-preserved medieval city centre and a city wall from the 12th century. It’s a UNESCO World Heritage site.

The island is very nice in summer (it has the largest amount of sun per year in Sweden) and is a popular destination for Swedes on vacation.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

The island of Gotland is highly recommended. I also like Bornholm and Læsø a lot. As you can tell I am a big fan of islands for whatever reason. And from Visby it is a shortish hop over to the Baltic states.

I will be flying to Mannheim for the PPL/IR social weekend June 12-14, and have plans to fly to Oslo (ENKJ) in the end of August.

I would also fancy a weekend on the island (again) of Alderney some time in June/July.

Last Edited by Aviathor at 28 May 11:09
LFPT, LFPN

http://flyalderney.com/2014-fly-in.html
The Alderney Fly-In this year is on 26-28 June 2015

UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message