Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-up at Hotel Hertelendy Kastely LHKU - 2-4 September 2016

I’m definitely interested but since my aircraft has been on the ground since November I am reluctant to make any commitments until she’s flying again.

Forever learning
EGTB

Im interested but have to clear it with my insurance for a grass strip. Also Im going to have to limit the flight to lightweight passengers. So by definition that means preferably females.

The latter of the dates works for me. My annual is due the end of Sept so the last week of Sept would be out for me.

KHTO, LHTL

Sorry guys didn’t make to Hungary last week . Abeam Munich my EHSI C/B popped after a burning smell, so my EHSI screen went dark lost the A/P and on top GPS lost it’s Data Base.. A real bad day Murphy came a long in the plane, luckily it was VMC. I think the DC/DC converter went up in smoke
Basically we flew back to Belgium on a compass heading…So can’t give an update on what I promised…:-(

EBST

JnsV wrote:

Out of the weekends listed as free by the hotel the ones that I could make are the following:
- Sept 3-4
- Sept 10-11
- Aug 27-28
- July 23-24

Dates are listed in the decreasing order of my preference. All weekends after Sept 10 are free, too, but those are too risky due to the autumn weather. IMO it would be the best to stay 2 nights, meaning a Friday arrival and a Sunday departure.
Please let me know how many are interested and I will get a quotation from the hotel for the room and meals.

Ok the Mission Kommander just put in for leave on the 2nd through the 4th of Sept. So we are in. JnsV please confirm that indeed those are the dates we will have the fly in.

KHTO, LHTL

I have e-mailed the hotel with dates (Sep 2 – 4) and asked for a proper quotation. I’ll post it when it’s available so that all could plan accordingly. Their prices for last year are still available on the website. For the June 24-26 weekend their prices are ca. 5% lower, so we should be able to get something similar for September. Therefore, depending on the room type, the price would be in the 300 EUR/person/2 nights (hunter’s lodge) – 400 EUR/person/2 nights (room in castle) – 600 EUR/person/2 nights (biggest suite) range. The prices are for two persons sharing the same room and include breakfast and dinner.

In the meantime, if all those interested could just post or PM me the following info I would highly appreciate it:
- Number of rooms / persons
- Date and time of arrival
- Date and time of departure
- Need for immigration and/or customs check (separate agencies)
You can also list the aircraft type, just out of curiosity.

They accept group bookings from 5 rooms.

For myself the info is the following:
- Number of rooms / persons: 1 / 1 or 2
- Date and time of arrival: Sep 2, noon
- Date and time of departure: Sep 4, 4 p.m.
- Need for immigration and/or customs check: No for either
- Aircraft: Zlin 142

Last Edited by JnsV at 30 Apr 11:31
Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

Room 1 for 2 persons. Hunters but willing to be upgraded at/for no charge should it become necessary.

Arv Sept 2 noon

Dep Sept 4 noon- 5 pm

No IMM or Customs

Cessna 210

Last Edited by C210_Flyer at 30 Apr 18:57
KHTO, LHTL

1 room / 2 persons
arrival Sept 2nd, noon
departure Sept 4th, afternoon
no costums, immigration if it can be arranged without hassle or cost (otherwise we’ll just make a short stop in LHSM)
Socata ST10

Concerning the prices, I feel they should be lower as a) we arrive as a group and b) we can no longer expect the quality of a “real” 5 star hotel. You can’t run a hotel in this class by calling some guys over for a few days now and then, you need properly trained professionals from receptionist to waiter to cook to horseriding coach to whatever…

Last Edited by blueline at 30 Apr 19:12
LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

blueline wrote:

no costums, immigration if it can be arranged without hassle or cost (otherwise we’ll just make a short stop in LHSM)

Are you not coming from LOAN? I believe you do not yet need immigration facilities to fly between Austria and Hungary.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

@JnsV : You’re of course correct, I mixed this up.

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

blueline wrote:

Concerning the prices, I feel they should be lower as a) we arrive as a group and b) we can no longer expect the quality of a “real” 5 star hotel. You can’t run a hotel in this class by calling some guys over for a few days now and then, you need properly trained professionals from receptionist to waiter to cook to horseriding coach to whateve

Actually that is a valid point. So that is a concern. For the money, will we be getting true 5 Star hotel? Will the restaurant be 5 Star? I have dropped 80 Euros pp in Budapest at a one star Michelin restaurant just for point of comparison, although it was mid range on the menu with paired wine.

KHTO, LHTL
Sign in to add your message