Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet-up at Hotel Hertelendy Kastely LHKU - 2-4 September 2016

@C210_Flyer:
If at least one or two other rooms are booked, we can be certain that the event happens. Feel free to promote it among your friends, I’m doing the same.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

Alright

KHTO, LHTL

I am recapitulating the details here:

Room in the adjacent hunter’s lodge: 286 EUR/person/2 nights
Rooms in the castle:
Superior room (5): 337 EUR/person/2 nights
Junior suite (4): 389 EUR/person/2 nights
Junior Deluxe suite (3): 434 EUR/person/2 nights
Price includes breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea. Rooms can be occupied from 10 a.m. on Friday and departure on Sunday would be until 4 p.m.

Cancellation: full refund if cancelled up to 48 hours due to weather-related reasons. 50% refund if cancelled within 48 hours.

Avgas available for 2.5 EUR/l (cash possible) at LHKV, 20 km from the hotel.

Airfield information (Kutas-Hertlendy Kastélyszálló, LHKU)

Detailed offer in PDF

If you are interested in coming please indicate it in the forum thread or in a PM to JnsV by Monday, May 23. Rooms may also be available in limited numbers later as well, but an earlier high number would be beneficial for making the event certain to happen.

Current number of reserved rooms: 5

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

We already stayed last time in the castle. Would prefer to try out the hunter’s lodge, but if there is only a castle room available, fine as well. Any room is fine.
Looking forward to this event. Have sweet memories of Hertelendy Kastely.

It might be a good idea to investigate activities that people might want to do over there. You can do clay shooting, horse-back riding, swimming in the pool, etc. but towns are quite far away. If people are interested I could show a presentation of my trip through Africa in 2014 and tell how I organised that one. I have been doing this presentation for several other pilot groups (another one tonight at the Hilversum aeroclub). No commercial stuff, just pictures of flying through Africa.

EDLE, Netherlands

@AeroPlus:
The hunter’s lodge is available, and it seems to be the preferred option so far. You can find the list of their currently offered activities in the PDF linked above.

Having a couple of presentations with nice photos of nice trips would be good in my opinion, too.

Last Edited by JnsV at 18 May 15:38
Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

@JnsV: Do you already have me on your list? 1 superior room / 2 POB.

LOAN Wiener Neustadt Ost, Austria

blueline wrote:

Do you already have me on your list? 1 superior room / 2 POB.

Yes. The current list is:

• AeroPlus
  • blueline
  • C210_Flyer
  • eddsPeter
  • JnsV
Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

The Mission Kommander just booked a Lufthansa flight to LHBP for the event.

KHTO, LHTL

As previously stated, I am interested but cannot commit until I have an airworthy aeroplane to go in.

Forever learning
EGTB

Guys,
I will visit, the room is not sure, depends on my flight duties.
If you need some assistance/ info about HU, procedures, local issues let me know. I spent 15 years there as ATC radar controller.

Kr
Zsolt

Zsolt Szüle
LHTL, Hungary
Sign in to add your message