Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

11-12 April 2015 - any meet-ups?

The wx for much of Europe looks OK.

I have the whole weekend free

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’ve now booked a hotel in Nancy, THU to SAT. Have to be home SAT late afternoon … That’s a relaxed 1:40 flight and it’s a place we can do most things walking. Must have a great historic center

No Customs there. Well, there are two “Nancy” airports. One has customs and no avgas. The other (where you are going) has avgas and no customs.

Administrator

Keep me posted (well, I’ll just follow the thread…). I have a an aircraft booked for Saturday and/or Sunday – not sure where I’ll be flying and with whom but Nancy is easily within range for a day trip.

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

That’s easy then: Land at Customs first and then hop over :-))

Patrick,
I’ll be taking off around noon in Munich, guess I’ll be at Nancy Essey aroound 3 pm LT. And I booked a room at Ihre Buchung in der Unterkunft Suite Novotel Nancy Centre … that’s walking distance to the centre of town and between the airport and the centre!

Alexis, what time would you be leaving in Sat, though? I’m still in Bern for the rest of the work week so not going to fly out from EDLE before Saturday morning..

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Around noon, I think, so we might miss each other!

Anybody fancy a meet-up in Croatia, or somewhere scenic in Spain, Friday-Sunday?

Administrator

If going to Spain, I strongly suggest Palma – St Bonet being a good GA platform with cheap & fast taxi into town.

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN
37 Posts
Sign in to add your message