Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

A pilot's Xmas wish list?

2*G5+GFC500 to go in a legacy KAP140 AP cockpit

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

For me that would be this nice Lance local copy
for flying far and with friends or family…

LFMD, France

Wow, expensive gift lists there!!… Id be more than happy if my SkyDemon Subscription was renewed…

It’s hard to make a gift to a pilot . It’s really expensive and usually the wife doesn’t has a clue about what you want\need .
So I felt extremely lucky and happy when I unwrapped my lovely Bose A20 .

Pegaso airstrip, Italy

The only thing I want is for friends and family to make a donation to https://www.stichtinghoogvliegers.nl/ and get more disadvantaged kids in the air.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

ormazad wrote:

It’s hard to make a gift to a pilot . It’s really expensive and usually the wife doesn’t has a clue about what you want\need

I bought some odds and ends OEM airplane parts from their obscure supplier, without much regard to cost, and after they arrived my wife made a wire transfer to pay the bill from her account. Oddly enough this made us both happy

…access to a Pitts share-o-plane :)

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Approval to keep VX in her present hangar through January 2020.
I’ll be asking on Monday and, if lucky, will pay before the holidays.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

greg_mp wrote:

For me that would be this nice Lance

Yes, I had my young pilot friend driving home for Christmas in that the other day. I might do a bit in her over Christmas myself.

I’m hoping for a DAR in good humour this week when he comes to visit and maybe he will give me a small AW Cert size gift to play with. Myself and one of my friends picked up an overlooked STOL bargain this week, we will be having fun in January hopefully.

I’ve indicated to the wife I need a Xiaomi Mi9 phone, as I’m outdated in that department. I think the DJI drones will be Christmas number 1 this year.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

I have ordered the mobile version of this, the “ULHMOBILE”. Let’s see if Santa finds it, so far I have only paid..so, no PIREP yet.

https://www.ultimatelenshood.com

ESOW, Sweden
Sign in to add your message