Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

Welcome Gladio, and good luck with the trip to Greece

Break break

I’ll be at LFAC tomorrow morning/lunch if anyone is in the Nord-pas-de-Calais

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Ciao @Gladio

Congrats. You are a rare bread of Italian GA owner pilots now. You getting Avgas via the Aeroclub in Rimini?

Arrow II is a nice bird. Unfortunately, the range is not so great, so on your trip to Greece, you absolutely need to get your Avgas sources right. But yes, AOPA’s/petakas’ site is a fantastic help. What will be your final destination?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Welcome to EuroGA, Gladio

A PA28R should be able to do Greece fine, by making use of the Dubrovnik LDDU / Ioanina LGIO / Syros LGSO / Sitia LGST “axis”. There’s also Megara LGMG which along with LGSO is not a port of entry. And in emergency there is avgas at a few ~€400 airports like Rhodes.

The Greek AOPA page is the definitive source. Airport opening timetables are permanently notamed.

I missed out on Greece in 2019 and certainly want to fly back there in 2020.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Ciao Boscomantico,

I spent autumn and winter in Mantova (aviosuperficie Mantova Curtatone MN03) so I use the Avgas of the local aeroclub (Mogas, Avgas and JetA1)
During spring and summer I live in Rimini LIPR but unfortunately the aeroclub is having bad times mainly due to legal controversial with the handler so I use Torraccia LIKD and Falconara LIPY. I’m planning to visit Leros LGLE and the surrounding area.

LIPR, Italy

Thanks Peter

I’m planning Brindisi LIBR, Ioannina LGIO (hope they will have Avgas since now they don’t have until 31 jan), Syros LGSO and Leros LGLE.
Back to Italy I’m considering Megara LGMG, Ioannina LGIO, Dubrovnik LDDU then along the italian Adriatic coast. The Greek AOPA is really usefull.

LIPR, Italy

I got my plane out of the Annual (5.5 days) and it’s ready to go

Administrator

Anyone interested in a meet-up Wed 29th January?

It is just a window in the crappy wx we are having.

Administrator

LFAT Thursday 6th Feb, anyone?

Last nice day before the wx closes in again

Administrator

It would be ok for me.

Jean
EBST, Belgium

My ETA is 1030 UTC.

Administrator