Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Ad Hoc fly-ins

Telegram group for ad-hoc fly-ins: https://t.me/+xNhorhP63F8wMDU0

What was the extra cost of hard parking at Calvi?

Nothing AFAIK. But paid for a full day even though it was just a fuel/lunch stop. 42 € incl VAT

LFPT, LFPN

Finelly made it to Bolzano this late afternoon…
I cancel IFR and descend from FL120 to the runway in the valley.

For Calvi: if you are turboprop even single and also small multi (DA42) you part on hard apron

Romain

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Hi everybody, we arrived today at LFLP, Annecy. Weather is nice so we will stay at the lake until wednesday. If someone would like to join us, it would be a pleasure.

EDDS , Germany

Today we arrived at the Île d’Oleron LFDP. If some is around, we may join for Dinner.

Next stop tomorrow will be Vannes LFRV. There we will stay two nights.

Last Edited by eddsPeter at 30 Aug 14:35
EDDS , Germany

Tomorrow we are going to LFRQ, Quimper. We will stay there for one week. Would be great to meet someone who is around.

EDDS , Germany

Would love to finally meet in Quimper. We really enjoyed our visit a month or so ago. However, seems as the weather is going to be poor for a Sunday return flight, I took the plane in today for its annual. Anyway, we have a week booked off at the end of the month and will visit the Croatian islands again.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

Hi folks,

I’ll be at Chateau Thierry LFFH for most of next week, and if I can swing the lead for an extra day or two there’s an open invitation to “café croissant” at Corlier LFJD on Saturday the 16th.

Corlier is just a sort of baby grass Courchevel, but if the weather’s fine there should be a convivial gathering of the usual suspects.

If anyone would like to ride shotgun, there should be a couple of spare seats from Annemasse LFLI.

Last Edited by Jacko at 06 Sep 20:29
Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Anybody in Straubing /EDMS this afternoon? Have to fly there for refueling (home gas station broken) and will stay for lunch.

The French pilot shop Boutique Aero organises one of their famous breakfasts at two locations in France on Sunday. I am planning on flying from Pontoise to Chaumont early on Sunday morning to participate. Is anyone interested in joining me?

@Jujupilote, @Nestor, @Romain

LFPT, LFPN

I am already planning a flight thursday evening and a trip saturday
I should be available on sunday, I will confirm that tonight.
Thank you for your offer !

LFOU, France
Sign in to add your message