Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aero Friedrichshafen 2015 15-18 April

Good idea of Peter, when it comes to book a table I could arrange this upon knowing how many people we would be

EDLW, Dortmund,Germany

I don’t think you will ever get a definite number – until the actual day. But we shoul get an indication of how many intend to make the Saturday evening. Can everybody either post here or email me please. And remember I cannot necessarily connect the forum nickname to your real name

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I intend to be there. Alone, or much should change. And yes, my “real” identity is known to you.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

With you Jan that makes a total of five known suspects so far

Five more and I will book a table.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I think i will be there. Guess I’ll drive from Munich, so if anybody wants to go, let me know. Probably from Thursday to Saturday, or so.

Maybe Friday evening would be another possibility. I for one will go home Saturday night.

Last Edited by Flyer59 at 21 Jan 20:43

I don’t think you will ever get a definite number – until the actual day. But we shoul get an indication of how many intend to make the Saturday evening. Can everybody either post here or email me please. And remember I cannot necessarily connect the forum nickname to your real name

Hi Peter,
You should publish a roster…
Please count me in. We’ll be 3, flying in on Thursday from Paris, leaving Sunday morning.
Thanks

Last Edited by Nestor at 21 Jan 20:38
LFLY, France

I will be there either Thursday or Friday, probably Thursday as our vaccation starts that weekend.

One day is plenty.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I plan to be there on the Thursday and Friday inshala!
E

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD

I would like to meet the faces behind the posts. Ive spent 2 days there last 3 yrs but will only do that this year to meet most of the members. I will be driving from
Munich since my plane will be parked in Augsburg. The short distance and high fees make it impractical for me fly in.

KHTO, LHTL

I intend to be there — hopefully will a fellow pilot from my club. My initial plans were for Thursday and Friday, but if there is a consensus to have a EuroGA get-together on Saturday I will make every effort to replan.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
Sign in to add your message