Thanks!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Jujupilote wrote:

Man, that 172H is itching me …

Anybody remember the D-reg of the 15k C172? Thanks

always learning
LO__, Austria

The advert was here. Unusually I didn’t get around to making a local copy of it (would appreciate if the poster did that at the time – using the PDF converter and you can drag/drop PDFs into a forum post) and the advert is now gone.

I can’t believe a C172 for 15k would be any good – except as something to keep you out of trouble With planes (and most other things) you get what you pay for. Unless it is an “opportunity” situation e.g. somebody has died and the seller doesn’t know the real value.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I agree Peter. But you never know. It was for sale due to medical conditions.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Peter wrote:

I can’t believe a C172 for 15k would be any good – except as something to keep you out of trouble With planes (and most other things) you get what you pay for. Unless it is an “opportunity” situation e.g. somebody has died and the seller doesn’t know the real value.

Or if someone wants to cut costs fast. Seems this one was for sale for medical reasons, heaven knows how long that guy paid hangar rent and so on for nothing and wanted a quick sale.

A C172 like that can be ok for this kind of price if proper investigation is done. Apart, minor problems can easily be rectified for this price too. If it was worth 25, that leaves 10k to get a mother of all annuals if needed, but it did not look like that.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

I don’t think hangar space at a huge ex-military airport in eastern Germany would be so expensive but I can believe that the economic situation might be an issue for the seller or a local buyer. At €15K it seems somebody snapped it regardless – I hope they can love and enjoy it.

Was it D-EETC? Just popped up on planecheck again…double the price?

always learning
LO__, Austria

The €15K C172 on Planecheck was registered as D-EBMF.

Thanks @Silvaire

always learning
LO__, Austria

Found a „207“, not the kind I‘d prefer but it fits this thread:

HB207, Experimental. Austrian plane and registration, built by the inventor himself (prototype). Apparently it has some belt type of reduction gear. I spoke to the owner. Standard ARC/CRS applies, no self declaration in Austria. 26k €

https://www.planecheck.com/?ent=da&id=48242

always learning
LO__, Austria
Sign in to add your message