Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Daher buys Quest

Makes sense to me. The Kodiak is probably a good strategic compliment to the TBM series.

Daher buys Quest

That’s great news. I don’t know Quest’s financial situation but in terms of products it looks very sensible. It is not the case of all acquisitions…

Good move from Daher’s management, I’m glad to see a well managed and smart French group.

LFOU, France

I’ve already reached my tolerance for corporate BS-speak for the month of June, so I couldn’t read the whole press release

I don’t know much about Daher, though their planes seem good for the small amount I know about them. The Kodiak really impresses me. I test flew one a few years back, and was very impressed. Like a mix between a Caravan and a DHC Beaver, simple and easy to fly, and will respond well to being flown to its numbers. ’Sounds like it will compliment the TBM line well. I wish them success!

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada

Daher has been very good at incremental upgrades on the TBM series. But I fear they’re kinda reaching the end of the road for that. Seems like the ceiling might have been reached and apparently sales/deliveries are down quite a bit. Where do they go from here with the TBM?

I have read in the US that this may be a part of a wider plan to move TBM production to the US, because there is no obvious reason why Daher should be interested in the company’s products.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message