Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Reborn Aviation „reborn“ PA28

Let’s discuss the Reborn Aviation PA28?

Saw this on planecheck
https://www.planecheck.com/?ent=da&id=45573 local copy

(how does the local copy script work again?)

Nice website too
http://www.rebornaviation.com/

It’s 200k for basically a Warrior/Archer. So between 2 and 4 times the cost of the standard used examples on planecheck.

Is it really up to „new“ spec? No headaches concerning maintenance and reliability for a few years? Lower operating costs?

The diesel powered version would make a nice ifr tourer (light ifr, non icing) and ifr trainer. The avionics look superb.

How would a possible wing spar AD manifest itself?

Redbird offered a similar product in the form of a reborn Diesel skyhawk, but I cannot find the website anymore and google reveals it might have been scrapped.

So, what’s the catch?

[ planecheck to PDF: here ]

always learning
LO__, Austria

Last Edited by Snoopy at 20 Oct 20:00
always learning
LO__, Austria

Am I right in seeing the over-the-nose and in-flight pics as CG?
Is one flying? Is it money-up-front and we’ll build you one?

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Maoraigh wrote:

Am I right in seeing the over-the-nose and in-flight pics as CG?

Pictures 2,3,4,5 look real to me and the plane seems to be a Blackbushe regular. The registration is active on G-info as well.

always learning
LO__, Austria

That’s Reborn’s first aircraft. Later ones have a Garmin G500Txi with integral engine data, and the most recent Archer also has the GFC500 autopilot.

Avionics geek.
Somewhere remote in Devon, UK.

For a commercial operation this is a very realistic option, having seen the aircraft it looks like a very well executed refurbishment.

A_and_C wrote:

commercial operation

Club, rental, flight training → anything that gets lots of hours.

Does the plane remain on it’s original „historic“ paperwork or does Reborn issue „new“ paperwork? I mean is the plane still from 1960-70 or „new“ from a paperwork perspective?

always learning
LO__, Austria
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message