Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Phenom 100 operating costs.

I love the “Get Financing as low as USD $2,749.33 / monthly*” part that Controller inserts on the Beechcraft Jet

Sounds like the internet provider selling you “up to 25MB” during the good old time of ADSL, some TP you were never about to reach.

LFMD, France

I wonder if this is not a major discouragement for prospective operators of the Vision Jet. Or does that VLJ have different rules re currency?

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Mooney_Driver wrote:

I wonder if this is not a major discouragement for prospective operators of the Vision Jet. Or does that VLJ have different rules re currency?

In FAA world it’s the same for VLJ.
It’s say’s more than 12500lbs or turbofan required a type rating.
One new “bad” thing is that since a few month recurrent training have to be done in the USA if you are not American. They used to be some DPE coming over but it’s not possible anymore.

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Romain wrote:

One new “bad” thing is that since a few month recurrent training have to be done in the USA if you are not American. They used to be some DPE coming over but it’s not possible anymore.

Oh. I thought the Cirrus Jet crowd have a center for this in Poland? Going to the US at the current stage is quite difficult if not impossible.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Cirrus was doing the Vision Type ratings exclusively „in-house“, is it still the case?

always learning
LO__, Austria

I don’t have specific inputs for the Cirrus Jet. They may have a FAA approved examiner in Poland someone with good connexions may ask them the answer would be interesting.

Flight Safety have a sim for Mustang in UK but they don’t have anymore FAA examiner so they don’t provide those courses anymore for FAA.

One of my pilot is in the States right now for his recurent, they finally put some exceptions in place for crews needed training (they were already provisions for crew on positioning flights)

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message