Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Why the N35 and P35 might be a sweet spot amongst Bonanzas

@hazek Bossman @Peter has the .pdf so hopefully posted soon.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Post it please, I’d love to read thata very much!

ELLX, Luxembourg

You can drag/drop PDFs here, same as jpegs, but please don’t do it if it is 5MB+ because hosting is priced by storage volume and EuroGA has already had some work done to reduce the storage, to avoid a doubling of the monthly cost Send it to me then and I will put it somewhere else.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Pilot und Flugzeug February 2024 magazine has a 20 page description of the restoration to better than new, of N710AM. It must be one of the best E-Series Bonanzas on the planet, and a working corporate Jeep flying 230 hours a year.

I have a .pdf but not sure how to post it, the choose files doesn’t give me an option to select a file in iPad Books.

Yes Robert she is hangared and cherished! There will be a number change when the FAA catch up!

The new owner of the Bonanza is really using it for cross country business and as well as the upgrades, which are awesome, the aeroplane gets flown regularly.

Good news all round. Also interestingly when she was stripped for the respray very little in the way of corrosion. As you are aware I was always a bit concerned about what may lie underneath but all the work we put in to stave off the dreaded corrosion looks like it paid dividends.

I like this photo of the new scheme

https://www.airhistory.net/photo/559674/N111SC

Last Edited by BeechBaby at 22 Nov 14:07
Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Hi Steve the stars didn’t align for me as I wanted to secure hangar space before pulling the trigger. Hopefully the new owner has a hangar space secured. In northern Europe I think hangarage is essential.

The way she was…New owner has done some sterling work with a super panel upgrade. Very capable upgraded machine now. Perhaps he may sell it back to me..

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

N111SC seems to have acquired a very nice original style paint scheme.

https://www.airhistory.net/photo/571645/N111SC

Good to see this N35 being looked after and preserved.

Snoopy wrote:

The only GA pilot at Graz airport using an airplane for what it was built – to get somewhere faster.

He is one guy I deeply respect in the GA scene who has been living the “dream” many of us have for many years now. His exploits first with his Twin Commanche and the fact that he does most of his European travel, over the Alps no less, in that lovely Bonnie show, that with proper skills and a can do attitude combined with sufficient respect and backup plans, the dream most of us flying travel airplanes have can actually work just fine.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Have since discovered that a German business, which includes heavy iron corporate type rating training and medevac, is operating a D35 N710AM as a business airplane, mainly between Graz and Frankfurt area, with very good dispatch despite regular crossing of the Alps and the usual claggy north central European weather. Seems to be very active and clocks up around 250 hours per year as the company hack. Obviously using other equipment if weather is a factor.

Jan Brill, editor of www.pilotundflugzeug.de

The only GA pilot at Graz airport using an airplane for what it was built – to get somewhere faster. Plenty of more capable planes next to his Bo never get used for that.

Last Edited by Snoopy at 14 Nov 08:29
always learning
LO__, Austria
64 Posts
Sign in to add your message