Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

TB20 EU located wanted

A friend of mine is interested in acquiring TB20 located in Europe, preferably GT. I guess he would consider non-GT but with good avionics and recent overhaul. If you can help, please PM.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Egnm, United Kingdom

It says it’s under offer. It has its original (“on condition”) 15 year old engine and rather old avionics, but looks like it’s in good condition.

Does anyone know what it was priced at?

Flying a TB20 out of EGTR
Elstree (EGTR), United Kingdom

Derrick Ings has 3 at the moment.

“Derrick Ings ":http://www.derrickings.com/index_files/page0003.htm

Having brought and sold through Derrick I can highly recommend him, really nice chap.

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

I read through the ad for a TB21 on Derrick I site, and found this:

For someone graduating up this would be an excellent plane, and for an existing Four Seater operator a good buy, and for someone who is fed up with the cost of parachutes and their ongoing costs this more than matches an equivalent type.

Marketing is an art form…

LFPT, LFPN

I would also post a message on the TB user site.

I would say 50% of the regulars are looking to quietly sell and get an SR22

Somebody I know did this a while ago and got some PMs… unfortunately most were old aircraft.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

I would also post a message on the TB user site.

Done.

@All: Thanks for replies, thanks for PMs as well, keep it coming

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

That G-RRFC advert doesn’t indicate the crank AD has been done, which would be absolutely astonishing because it would be unairworthy for the last few years.

However I have seen a few cases of this.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

However I have seen a few cases of this.

I’ll check this – I used to do all paperwork for my TB20 so I’m pretty much aware of all ADs and SBs.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Peter,

The Crank SB on G-RRFC has been complied with. It was done not long after the SB came out.

Cliff

EGLM, EGHP, United Kingdom
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message