Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

TB20 factory style video

We did a filimg last weekend on my TB20 at LHJK / Hungary. The drone was an DJI Inspire with special camera kit. Filmed by Airfilm Team.
Enjoy it

Zsolt Szüle
LHTL, Hungary

very cool!

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

An impressive video!

How much business does the LHJK Aero Hotel get? I looked a their website, it seems like a nice idea for travelling pilots.

Beautifully done.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the drone that was used. I have seen the DJI camera (@David has one) and its motion stabilisation was amazing.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

How much business does the LHJK Aero Hotel get? I looked a their website, it seems like a nice idea for travelling pilots.

Don’t know nowadays, but about 10 years ago it used to be quite popular in the German PPL scene, with quite a few fly-ins taking place. In fact my last visit is now ten years ago. Since then, my impression is that they do a lot less business. At some point, I even wondered if the hotel was still open, but it seems so.

I do remember one thing though. The night I stayed there, I saw one of the most beautiful star-spangled skies I have ever seen. There is just so little civilisation there im the middle of the Puszta.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 19 Oct 19:25
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Very impressive! At some point I was wondering whether portions were done in Prepar3D.

United States

Here is a really naff one of mine from about 7 years ago

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Great video @Zsoszu! Really enjoyed watching that. I bet it was fun to make too!

UK, United Kingdom

Great video! Looks like a great airport as well… Immaculate!

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

@Peter
Excellent choice for the music !!

22 Posts
Sign in to add your message