Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

To invest in property, or aircraft? TB21 for 240k euros, and other overpriced aircraft.

Yes Emir, I have become very familiar with the word “Uhljeb”…….

Forever learning
EGTB

Yes Emir, I have become very familiar with the word “Uhljeb”…

Unfortunately one of the main reasons why I sent my children abroad to start new life somewhere else. I don’t see any reason for supporting one of the most expensive and most corrupted countries in Europe.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

With the NATO no fly zones still active I was offered an island for EUR100k about three hours by boat from Dubrovnik. It had a derelict romanesque palace/complex on it, so must be easy to identify and find out what happened to it. It was an intriguing project but I passed on it, never fancied the Bond villain look.

This was a time when there quite a few bargains – a beach side villa on an acre could be bought for EUR 25k, although title insurance might be tricky and a friendly Serbian might turn up and ask what you were doing in his house.

Flying the Zagreb ILS at 180 knots because two MiG-21 were behind you, and they landed after, was part of the charm of Zagreb twenty years ago. The MiG-21s built like the proverbial brick house are still operational, designed to be serviced by the proverbial Ukrainian tractor driver.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Here is another one: G-RAYM for €218k. That one is like mine but with a bit less kit (no TCAS, etc).

I could get seriously rich selling mine, at this rate

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

And someone in Turkey wants 110k€ for a Cessna 150: c150_pdf

New paint, new engine, new interior but still a 50 year old 150.

Last Edited by Clipperstorch at 31 Jul 22:14
EDQH, Germany

That is a world record!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message