Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

To invest in property, or aircraft? TB21 for 240k euros, and other overpriced aircraft.

@Peter – risking some thread drift, are the pre-GT models really that much less good, or is it more of a perception thing? A genuine question, since some of the pre-GT TB20s might fit my budget, but none of the GT ones will anytime soon. And yes, I did read your TB pages, many times.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

would this not be an option with tks?
http://www.planecheck.com?ent=da&id=32307

if you prepared to invest 40-50k for tks you may get tks and a lot more in this case and i guess also a better ratio on resale value

fly2000

I believe N660MM was already mentioned in one thread on here, can’t find it now; it might have been when it originally appeared on PlaneCheck with a significantly lower asking price…

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

are the pre-GT models really that much less good

@tmo – I started a new thread here

N660MM details below (because the advert data will be gone soon, as always)

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

So, would this aircraft be a good purchase?

tmo, why would it be now more expensive now, if it was previously listed on PlaneCheck with a significantly lower asking price?

Should one check for anything in particular before buying it?

Thank you.

LRIA, Romania

Which aircraft?

Administrator
LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

That’s the one in post #14. Links to adverts always go dead after a while…

Administrator

Invest in an aircraft? Forgive me the outright chuckle. Those are two words that never go together.

The thread title was a joke because of the price asked for a TB21. It would need to be heavily gold plated for that amount. I cannot believe anyone paid anywhere remotely near 240k € for it.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message