Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Socata TB30 for sale

Full scale TB30 “production” now underway in the US

Last Edited by Silvaire at 10 Oct 18:48

Hi folks, anyone van guide me and give me some tips on how to find a Socata TB30 for sale? Been looking everywhere and nothing pops up. Live in Florida, any help/guidance would be very much appreciated!

United States

PM sent

Epsilon !

LFLY, France

Silvaire wrote:

My friends have another one coming as I mentioned above and if I were to buy this one, I’m sure they’d be happy. For them, this one was an impulse purchase to fill the time before the other arrives from France.

Number 2 is here… Looks nicer to me in ‘dirty fighter grey’ than white.

Even in the photo that looks like it’s had a hard life

But maybe not.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

This one is in good shape, well maintained with low time components, but ex-military aircraft have been treated as tools. The cosmetics get prettied up after they are sold to civilians We were discussing what to do with the one on Saturday, the first thing will be to remove the oil stains where hinges have been sprayed etc. In other words clean it up and see how it looks. The paint in the top of the wings is a bit oxidized too and that may be a challenge to restore given the flat finish.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 19 Apr 14:31

2016 Netherlands (crew enjoying free flying)

2021 Arizona (crew grabbing free refreshments)

Last Edited by Silvaire at 02 May 22:48

Does it have ejector seats? The markings on the fuselage suggest so but I can’t imagine they are?

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

No ejector seats. The seats do have a very sturdy mechanism to allow up and down adjustment for head positioning and canopy clearance. Five point harnesses are installed and the shoulder hardness is normally on an inertia reel. There is another little knob that allows you to manually lock the inertia reel. Very military.

30 Posts
Sign in to add your message