Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Slow we go! (Morane-Saulnier "Rallye", MS880B)

RobertL18C wrote:

the FAA ATPL checkride required a limited panel non precision….Typically an ILS to LOC only minima.

Judging by sim experience that is still tough, on minima that is what I had in mind it has to be close to non-precision (no way you can “save” near full deflection while going down from 400ft agl to 200ft agl on TXB without busting rate1 limits)

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I’ve been doing some altisurface patterns these days for my mountain rating… with a rally of course!
It was in Valberg, north of Nice close to Mercantour. A low ski resort (1300m) with a golf club just nearby

LFMD, France

Very cool! Looks like lots of fun flying there.

always learning
LO__, Austria

Bosco, how long does the rallye need for take-off/landing at gross weight ? The miss is interested in STOL types ;)

LFOU, France

I have a MS 892 and i love it.I don’t know how long it need for take off and landing.It depends from the pilot,but i confirm it is the best ga airplane never build.
Impossible to stall it,very low airspeed possible,possible to fly canopy open (under condition).Really secure.
Even with a 150 cv,it is not fast,i would say 90 kts in summer and 100 kt in winter.

LFDU, Belgium

This week we are picking up the 235E, and looking forward to some slats out grass strip action. Will post pics. Have to be a future classic.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

This just arrived

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

And nice pics greg_mp

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Capitaine wrote:

This just arrived

Very interested in that book, I knew there was a book on the Rallye series but never knew the name. We have sale agreed the 235E, it was the best aircraft I have flown in years. 65 yard take off roll, 1400 fpm climb and 130 knot cruise… All using Mogas. Insane, I am very sad to see it go.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland
Sign in to add your message