Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Premier 1A ride and pictorial.

JasonC, do you have a minimum hour requirement for engine or part programs on your plane?

LPFR, Poland

Cessna is 150h per year minimum to be on programs

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Romain wrote:

Cessna is 150h per year minimum to be on programs

Yep.

EGTK Oxford

loco wrote:

but that swept wing and M.8 cruise. One can dream :-)

While speed is addictive I fear this speed comes at the price of bad runway performance. The TBM will bring you into places like Courchevel, Mali Losinj, Zell am See, the German islands, Elba and many more. I am not sure I would like a plane which can only go to international airports. The PC24 sounds like a dream aircraft with its range, speed and runway performance combined.

loco wrote:

have absolutely no use for one

Then you can not compare cost per distance but I fear you have to budget cost per hour. In my experience the number of hours flown for fun stays the same no matter which plane, you simply go further away.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Reading this thread to me is like looking through a wormhole into another universe. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry. I’m not saying this in a bad way.

ESME, ESMS

One of the “delegates” of the Gasco course I did was a Premier 1 pilot at the time, so maybe this type should be avoided because it flies faster than ATC can issue clearances to join CAS

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Loco mentioned Avanti, which is as you know a weakness of mine. And timely enough, a forum friend here in the US just sold his MU2 and is in escrow on a first generation Avanti! He’s gonna rip out the old CRT’s and old Collins FMS stuff, and put a Garmin suite in (see example in photo). He says it will be ready by Dec 1, when I’m promised a ride right seat to Denver. That should be fun!

Adam I would suggest an MU-2 has more street cred and utility than an Avanti – clearly YMMV :)

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Why do the seats in the flight deck have lambfur cover? Seems so… 1970s :)

Switzerland

I think the G650 still has lamb fur.

Sign in to add your message