Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Airfields with hotels

Good news spotted thanks to SD pireps : LFQA Reims apparently has regained a restaurant and hotel : https://m.facebook.com/lapizzadoree51/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0 . Looks like a good pizzeria (for French standards, sorry for the Italians here ). The owner is a pilot and their FB page is full of pictures of visiting aircraft !

LFOU, France

Thank for the info Jujupilote,
A new airfield for my night flights with dinner somewhere

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

Thanks Jujupilote, I might give it a try in the summer

Abbeville LFOI has a Logis hotel and restaurant on the airfield

The hotel at Gap LFNA has its own hangar (I think the owners are pilots)

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom
Bremen (EDWQ), Germany

The owner goes to EKVO in his blue PC 12.

EKRK, Denmark

EKBI (Billund)
has LEGO LAND just across the street from the GA terminal with LEGO land hotels.
https://www.legoland.dk/en/

EKRK, Denmark

Peter_Mundy wrote:

jkv wrote: EHEH is not very GA friendly with high fees

Yesterday they quoted me €119,00 arrival handling and the same again for departure for a TB20 with three on board plus airport fees estimated at €100 plus so a total of €338,00 plus VAT

OMG! I didn’t realize that Eindhoven was an international airport with lot’s of airline traffic.
Even Zurich which definitely doesn’t encourage GA traffic is only 25% that (CHF1.00 = €0.90)

The price difference would almost pay for 2 nights at the Radisson Blu which is at the Zurich airport (from €143/night) ….. so I guess that qualifies LSZH Zurich for this list.

Last Edited by chflyer at 04 Apr 13:36
LSZK, Switzerland

Peter_Mundy wrote:

The price difference would almost pay for 2 nights at the Radisson Blu which is at the Zurich airport (from €143/night) ….. so I guess that qualifies LSZH Zurich for this list.

Agreed. I normally stay there when flying to Zürich, but same footwalk distance is the Hotel Allegra in Kloten and it is only around 100 €/night.

EDDS , Germany

ESGP – Säve, outside Gothenburg has a hotel on the airport grounds.

Sweden

@Jujupilote, where is the hotel? Is it part of the pizzeria? I can’t find a website for prices, booking etc

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message