Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Airport around Spa with rental cars

Hello,
I would like to fly somewhere in the region around EBSP but I need a rental car. Any suggestions where to land?

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

EBLG you will find for sure rental cars

Vie
EBAW/EBZW

I was also hoping to get a rental car in EBLG. According to the airport website Europcar is supposed to be on site but accroding to Europcar and the usual car booking websites there is no active station at the airport.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Strange, in the AIP you can also read: transportation: Taxis, buses and car hire. Indeed on the website: “A courtesy telephone is available at the counter to call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Europcar tel. : +32 4 342 66 94”

And there is indeed a car rental site (europcar) in the city, but not in the airport. Maybe, it is a service to the airport (from the local office) when you call the number?

In the region of EBSP, I think, you only have a chance with EBLG or EHBK

Last Edited by Vieke at 28 Apr 23:14
Vie
EBAW/EBZW

i can confirm that you can get a hire car at EBLG!!
been there in the last 6 months twice for work with Netjets and hire car was always supplied on site

fly2000

i can confirm that you can get a hire car at EBLG!!

That is great news Do you remember which rental company it was? It seems that I have to somehow arrange this in advance. Simple online car booking seems not to work at EBLG.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

not 100% sure but i guess it was either Sixt or Avis

fly2000
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message