Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aspen to expand their EFD EASA AML list

Aspen, known for their EFD-1000 and EFD-500 PFD/MFD systems currently have an extensive EASA STC AML based on their current FAA STC AML. Unfortunatly some aircraft are not the European EASA AML list which makes installation of an Aspen EFD quite expensive due to need for a custom made major change.

Currently Aspen Avionics is working on a revision on their EASA AML list based on some questions from dealers for additional types. Should you consider an Aspen EFD for your aircraft which is not on the EASA AML list, please let me know, so I can pass on this information to Aspen Avionics. Aspen Avionics can then decide if they can add your specific model to the AML.

Current EASA AML STC list

The request of Nick on this forum with his Slingsby T67C with an engine model which is not previously supported is listed as one of the types, amongst others suchs a all Reims build SEP Cessna’s, and Robin DR200/DR300/DR400 series.

JP-Avionics
EHMZ

Thanks for that Jesse.

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

You’re welcome Neil

JP-Avionics
EHMZ

I’d love to see an EASA minor change for my Cessna 170B. I know a couple of C170 owners who would consider putting an Aspen in their panel.

Endschi,

I think your aircraft is under the annex II regime, isn’t it? Looking forward to read your reply.

JP-Avionics
EHMZ

Thanks for your feedback. Let me know if there are any questions that I can answer.

6 Posts
Sign in to add your message