Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AvPlan EFB

Do you guys in Europe know about AvPlan EFB?
I have been using it here in Australia since it was first released and it has grown over the years to be a very powerful tool.
The latest release has included Europe.
Peter, check it out, I’m sure you will be impressed.

TB Jockey
YCFS, Australia

Peter, check it out, I’m sure you will be impressed.

Thanks for the info, TB Jockey, but can you offer input on whether it has any useful European coverage? All the US apps have European coverage but most of it isn’t of any use in reality.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter the following is what they say for UK and Europe on their website with the release of AvPlan 7.0.
You can download the app from the Apple Store and they give you a 14 day free trial.

“We have added detailed support for the UK and Europe in this release. This includes VFR and IFR charts, geo-referenced airport diagrams and VFR and IFR approaches. Additionally many weather overlay options are available (Decoded TAF and METARs, rain radar, SIGMETs, IR satellite, lightning, SIGWX and more), plus Eurocontrol IFR route verification, pre-flight briefings and flight plan filing. Once filed, even your departure time can be amended inside the app!”

Go to their web site http// www.avsoft.com.au and tap on Blog for information about the release.
If you tap on the Learn tab it will take you to the user manuals that can be downloaded for Australia, NZ and USA. I don’t see a Europe one yet but I don’t think it will be long be fore they have it out. The user manual gives you an understanding of how the app works.

TB Jockey
YCFS, Australia

I’ve been using it too for a number of months flying commercially. It’s pretty good. But this is Australia as well………

4 Posts
Sign in to add your message