Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Barbeque at Cherbourg LFRC 24 August 2019

The whole airport is under renovation these days (or months from a discussion with an Edeis employee last time I landed there this month) only customs and afis are manned but no fuel in the pump and restaurant was closed

The BBQ is usually first/second august weekend but no sure if the lovely couple will be around this year…

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

The main barbecue will take place on July 6th. And they will do another one on Aug 24th, shortly before they retire.

LFOU, France

Title edited to include the date. Let’s try to make it.

It is very close to my birthday, we might be away, so I am not sure I can make it. And I don’t usually eat meat

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

And I don’t usually eat meat

I might jump instead and help you although it’s quite long ride for BBQ.

Last Edited by Emir at 28 May 06:35
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

We are having our twice yearly club trip that week-end, so no Mali-Losinj for me, our target is set on Reims LFQA.

ESMK, Sweden

I’d like to go but am currently without an aircraft so if anyone is going from either Denham, Booker or White Waltham and has a spare seat do let me know.

Forever learning
EGTB

Is the BBQ still on on 6th July? We are planning to clear customs at LFAC on our way to Quiberon and Belle Isle that day and would love to thank Luc and Edith for their enthusiastic welcomes when we have stopped there over so many years.
Does anyone remember when they first took over the restaurant at Cherbourg?

Yes as far as anyone knows. I plan to be there.

Administrator

If anyone would like me to bring any leaflets, or EuroGA t-shirts (I have a few M, and then L XL XXL), please let me know, by PM if preferred.

Administrator

HELLO

About the BBQ at LFRC on the 6 July

I read that the restaurant has a limited number of tables and it is advisable to book … I guess it is different in the context of the barbecue.

Is there any idea of ​​the number of aircraft / people coming to this flyin Barbecue that seems well known to our English friends but I have never heard in our French clubs?

Adls
LFPU, France
Sign in to add your message