Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Change country of aircraft registration

Hope some one can help. I have an aircraft on the Dutch register which I wish to change to another state registry. My CAMO is no longer answering calls or emails so I am a little lost. Can some one please point me to the Dutch CAA website where I just might be able to find the correct forms etc.?
Thanks

UK, United Kingdom

There are some documents on Dutch transport authority here: https://www.ilent.nl/onderwerpen/eigenaren-luchtvaartuigen/documenten Not sure how you should go about this though. Should you register with another country first and then delete it from the NL register?

LKTB->EGBJ, United Kingdom

I wanted to ask this question for the longest time – what is the best country for registration of a GA plane in Europe – with respect to maintenance rules etc, I know we are all supposed to be following EASA rules now but the interpretations by different countries lead to some start differences in costs – prop overhaul, engine valve inspection etc

Your wish is granted using the Search function

Also e.g. here. A lot of G-regs based outside the UK have been moving from G-reg to a mainland reg. The most famous former poster on EuroGA went to D-reg in October.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Coda wrote:

Should you register with another country first and then delete it from the NL register?

No, the other country will not register before you unregister from the previous register. Which is why I’m getting in writing from the new CAA the list of things that are not conforming (expecting in the list: the reg painted on it is not the right one, the transponder mode S squawks the wrong code, the ELT sends the wrong serial, …), which is a way to have them write me “nothing except the obvious stuff”, then I fix this list and unregister from the previous register.

ELLX

There are some guys in Ireland who have a 172 on the PH reg and I think the on-site maintenance support they have is excellent. Guys come to Ireland do their annual etc. They use these guys;

https://www.facebook.com/amnetherlands/

I’d give them a call. The Dutch guys are pretty cool and straightforward. Transnal Aero also are good guys if you wanted work done over there in Holland.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message