Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Dresden EDDC 12/13 August 2017

This city ticks all the boxes and we haven’t done many meet-ups in Germany.

There was a little one in 2015 – report and some pics here.

Would there be any interest?

EDIT: telegram joining link – https://t.me/joinchat/BcKpDkKAqmS3EAobg2dBBA

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi Peter,

Depending which weekend It would be, due to holidays, I would be interested to have a meet up in Dresden. Looks like a nice city to fly to.

EBGB

It is a nice city for a fly-in. Friendly GAT-Guys, close to the city, many hotels, good restaurants, many cultural things to visit, so it should be a destination for most of us. Also they have reduced fees on weekends starting from friday at midday. And if someone prefers a smaller airfield, Pirna EDAR is near by.

EDDS , Germany

(EDDE, Erfurt is also great, and the city of Erfurt is very nice for a day) . ILS, RNAV … all.

Dresden is on my list of German cities to visit as long as my days off fit and the aircraft is available. I’m interested!

EDLN/EDLF, Germany

I’m also interested in any date from the beginning of August until the 28th, but I prefer the early-to-mid dates.

ESME, ESMS

Dresden should be very nice to visit in Aug. I am interested if this is over a w-e before Aug 21st.

Belgium

Looking forward turning up on one of the weekends

TB20 Airman
Borkenberge EDLB, Germany

I would be interested too. Some week-ends in august can be longer than others though.

Like @Alexis, I also recommend Erfurt for another meet-up. We made an overnight stop there the other day, good and cheep service, the old town was very nice.

ESMK, Sweden

Interested as usual

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
86 Posts
Sign in to add your message