Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Drool/Dribble (was: Drivel)...

Here.

Probably quite a bit overpriced, but still… drivel…

Last Edited by boscomantico at 28 Apr 19:03
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Boscomantico not sure I follow – I can see the logic for re engined, new avionics low total time for one of the last of the V tails – not my choice, but there may be a buyer out there – or a classic I’ve told my spouse I am selling the ’plane ad

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Decent spec, but heavily overpriced. I assume the over enthusiastic Feel the Power, Own the Air bit is the drivel you dislike?

Or are you not a Beech buff?

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Just an example that I liked at first glance. “Drivel” was meant to be positive.

Likes: paint, IO-550, GAMIs, Osbournes, low hours, D’Shannon kits, VGs, overall avionics including the backup CDI, fuel flow, prop de-ice, single yoke, interior

Dislikes: standby instruments not grouped too well, old AP, engine monitor (would prefer 830), no TAT, no GW increase. Oh, and the price.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 28 Apr 20:45

Drivel tends to have a very negative meaning in English.

The price is astonishing for the age. Also with 1880hrs since 1980 I would carefully check the logs for “hangar queen” periods. If it has sat around then even a realistic price should be discounted by an engine overhaul cost.

I would not list “Rosen visors” as relevant but the “Pilot relief tube” is an essential accessory for serious flying

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Rosen visors are fine. I think you might have meant Drool….

EGTK Oxford

Right. Something like that…

A guy I know has something like $150K in his V35 with IO-550 and panel upgrade, still in 1966 original paint…. which BTW looks a lot better than the swirly nausea inducing scheme on this one! (I guess tastes differ). Obviously he wouldn’t get that much if he sold it.

The engine on this one has 125 hrs since major so I doubt it’ll be needing an overhaul any time soon. The part I thought unusual was the owner wanting to keep his N-number… I guess that’s OK if he also wants to pay for the repaint.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 28 Apr 21:45

Right. Something like that… I would say " mouth-watering "

EDxx, Germany

How does a bonanza compare to say a TB20?

London Area
19 Posts
Sign in to add your message