Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EIR/CBIR - France

I have a question about CB-IR / E-IR TK.
For the reference material I understand that PadPilot seems appreciated.
One school I contacted uses the books of Mermoz, another uses material embedded in the Distance Learning System of Infowerk
Anyone having any experience on this latter ?

Thanks in advance !

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

I really liked PadPilot. I quickly sent the book from the TK training organization to the bin.

Good resources are probably too expensive to develop for a single organization, and also good resources are likely too valuable to be kept in one organization if developed.

Read the PadPilot books, cram some Aviation Exam questions to cover the more tricky questions, and you should be set up in a matter of days.
I probably put a couple days into it (If I recall correctly, all the weekend + every evening of the week before each sitting) and it definitely was over the top, got 100% or close on nearly all exams, and that was allegedly before the database cleaning up that happened.

For the flight planning, for instance, it’s fairly obvious that they won’t ask questions about jets, as in the material they provide (to every test) you only find the climb performance of single and twin piston.

32 Posts
Sign in to add your message