Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA fly-in Brac LDSB Croatia 16-19 September 2016

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Did Split ARO also not accept your India flightplan out of Brac without ATC?
That’s what happened to me in May. Split ARO called me on my mobile to say that an India flightplan would not be allowed if there is no ATS at Brac, and asked me to change the flightplan to a Zulu one. The Croatian CAA copy&pasted lots of its airlaws/regulations (and beliefs) from Germany and Austria…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

No problem there… I will try to find out.

Edit: found out…

I am just re-doing the picture galleries in the writeup. I have a trial version of Juicebox and it does up to 50 pics, so it does the little ones. It is pretty slick! The full version is pricey given I want it on my PC and a laptop, etc.

Administrator

See? As I said, Croatia is in line with German doctrine regarding IFR in airspace Golf, which is contravening superiorr (European) law, i.e. SERA.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 08 Jan 07:41
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Update on Brac airport:

Every 3rd landing in the same year for private flight of GA aircraft until 5.7 T MTOW is free of handling, landing and passenger service fees.

The above is not applicable for AOPA members (they must have valid membership card with them – we make a copy of as the explanation for the given discount) who always have a discount of 50% on handling, landing and parking fees. And from this year, a group of 5 and more aircraft obtains the same discount as AOPA no matter if they are member of it or not.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message