Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA is 1 year old today

Congratulations and thank you very much Peter for this extremely informative website and forum which I read nearly every day. Especially the trip reports are motivating and helpfull.

Berlin, Germany

HAPPY BIRTHDAY euroga! It's a great forum with many interesting people!

Shouldn't we make an offer to David and Peter, as hard proof of gratitude? Each of us presenting one litre of Avgas, and/or one pint of lager/bitter, or such?

I won't speak for Peter though I suspect he might agree...

What we'd appreciate even more is if you each found just one other pilot who could benefit from EuroGA and turn them on to it. We're not hell bent on growing the site at any cost, but generally the more committed users we have the better it will be.

For me EuroGA is an interesting read, but I put the resources in for free so that I can test the software platform on which the site runs. It does lots of things other than just forums and other customers stress test those parts to destruction, but EuroGA is good for working niggles out of the forum functions. We run other massive forums but they're not on this software yet, so getting this well used is a key step in their migration. If there are things you do or don't like about the forum then please do email us directly even if you don't want to post on the site about them.

Now, if you really want my appreciation, recommend DSC as a sophisticated, reliable provider of solid web services and you're golden!

But as I say, if nothing else, tell your pilot friends about EuroGA and I'll be chuffed.

Administrator
EGTR / London, United Kingdom

Happy Birthday!

Time flies......

Yes - spreading the word is the most important thing.

Also remember we have a Student Pilot section here so if you know someone doing their PPL - point them this way.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I find the lack of willy waving quite a refreshing change from other forums. The mix of experience on here is also much better, and I definitely get the impression it's all real pilots; some other places seem to have a few charlatans

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

Late to the party as usual, but just in time! Happy birthday EuroGA.

EGBJ / Gloucestershire

Happy Birthday for yesterday. This is a great living community and I'd really like to contribute more to its content, but reading allone consumes hour after hour - witch are truely well spent.

Perhaps I'll make it to the next live meeting.

cheers, Malte

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

Indeed, happy birthday. Thanks Peter and David. This must mean it's been a year and a bit since I implored Peter to pick up the reins, after my becoming quite disillusioned elsewhere.

I don't know about the Avgas, but I do expect to be buying Peter a pint, across the road, in a couple of weeks!

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada

Hard to believe that it's only one year old. It seems to my mind to have been around for more than that ;)

Thanks guys for making it happen, and for making it such a friendly place.

EIWT Weston, Ireland
Sign in to add your message