Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EVRA - Kaliningrad transit

Thanks! Yes, I think VFR might be more of an issue, and my idea was Klapeida – Gdansk direct, which is a lot closer in!

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom

This explains why I was able to fly without permission:

1.4 During flight operations along ATS routes, the international flights of aircraft over the neutral waters in the area of responsibility of the Russian Federation (FIR), without entry into the sovereign airspace of the Russian Federation, shall be operated on the basis of the filed flight plan (FPL), without coordination of such flights with the Federal Air Transport Agency.

You should be fine too, assuming you stay over water. TIGNU or OTVOV to RANOK is a possible route. Maybe try contacting to confirm?

Last Edited by loco at 04 Jul 21:32
LPFR, Poland

How did they find your email to send the invoice? Is that part of the flight plan remarks?

ESME, ESMS

Dimme wrote:

How did they find your email to send the invoice? Is that part of the flight plan remarks?

I don’t know the name of the database, but I’m guessing it’s the same one that US spammers use to subscribe me to various plane offers or even call me to ask if my plane is for sale. An e-mail address and phone is somehow attached to my plane. If you look up a plane on flightaware, it will display owner’s company name. It’s probably using the same database. Someone educated may explain it properly.

LPFR, Poland
14 Posts
Sign in to add your message