Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying contacts in Eastern Europe and beyond

Hello all,

For the next leg of my Round the World flight, I am planning stops in Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania. I’d love to find some flying contacts in those countries, or who have knowledge of them, who could help me plan a stop in each? I’ve never been to each country, so pretty much anything would be new and interesting!

I’d also love to find contacts for Bahrain, India, Port Blair (Andaman Islands), and Thailand, if anyone has suggestions…

Kent, UK

For Romania, try asking the Memorial Hans Gutmann Tourist Rally flight organisers at [email protected]; they organised a trip that went through there last year.

Last Edited by lionel at 01 Jun 10:39
ELLX

Check your PMs as well.

LRIA, Romania

AOPA in each country is usually a good way to start.

ESSZ, Sweden

Katamarino wrote:

Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania

As these three countries are part of EU (and Hungary additionally in Schengen), I don’t flying there is challenging. I flew to all three countries without any special preparation, just some e-mails to check parking availability.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

PM sent

EGNC, United Kingdom

PM me about Hungary. I’ve done some flight training there and the people are excellent.

We're glad you're here
Oxford EGTK

What the hell is all this PM crap about? Can someone please explain?

Last Edited by C210_Flyer at 04 Jun 10:22
KHTO, LHTL

What the hell is all this PM crap about? Can someone please explain?

I also don’t see why would someone PM some recommendations about people or places. Maybe it’s confidential and not intended for general public. Or it’s an advertisement and against forum policy.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

It wouldn’t be nice (or legal) to post someone else’s email addresses or phone numbers on a public forum…

LRIA, Romania
18 Posts
Sign in to add your message