Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying to Cambridge (EGSC)

Hi all,

I will be flying from Sweden to Cambridge airport next week and have few questions!
We are 2 persons onboard and will be landing around 19:00 local time (airport close at 18:00 local time).
I use Rocketroute for flight planing and noticed a message that I need to fill in UK customs GAR form. What is it and do I need to submitted for my safety pilot as well or just one person?

Also if the airport is closed who will take care of the handling at the airport?

many thanks

ESGT/ESGP, Sweden

I think you ought to contact Execujet and ask if you can land later than 18:00 and what it would cost you.

The GAR is submitted for the aircraft. What is the GAR? Google and/or search here.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 15 May 12:57
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

The airport will be closed. So you won’t be landing. Except if you make special (costly) arrangement in advance with the airport.

Nympsfield, United Kingdom

UK is not like Sweden – when the tower is closed you can’t land. Can you leave earlier?

Last Edited by AdamFrisch at 15 May 14:36

thanks for all the answers. It seems Execujet will be doing the handling after operation hours. I have to contact them.

thanks

ESGT/ESGP, Sweden

There are airports where you can land after hours , and nearly all far cheaper than Cambriďge

Duxford is nearby and far more interesting.. unless you have to visit cambridge?

7 Posts
Sign in to add your message