Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

IFR flight plan for local flight up to FL250

You can file ADEP=ADES with RR. Use proper departure and arrival points. At one of them add a STAY. Example for one hour flight from EPPO to EPPO with a 20 minute stay at DENKO.

EPPO1520 -N0200F100 DCT DENKO STAY1/0020 DENKO -EPPO0100

Which airport will you be flying from? I can make an RR plan/screenshot..

LPFR, Poland

Sorry, my computer died with multiple simultaneous hardware failures, so I have been out of touch. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime!

It is some time since I did this, so I am not sure the exact document, but it was an RAF form. I guess it was not dissimilar to the NATS Non Standard Flight form.

I was introduced to the possibility, and sent the form, by someone in the MAA who I sit on the NATMAC committee with, so never had the pain of searching for it online (it’s not what you know….)

When I can, I go through my log book and emails to see if I can get some references, but it might be a while.

EGKB Biggin Hill

I have received the form from another person – thank you. Yes; an RAF form.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Here you go:

EGKB Biggin Hill

Aviacon’s home airport is in Germany, maybe (s)he is not going to do the testflight in the UK?

ESME, ESMS

I’m with loco, I’ve sent in plenty of flight plans from ESMS to ESMS during IR training, but with a STAY somewhere to do holds or upsets or whatnot, never had any issue.

ESMK, Sweden
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message