Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Perugia LIRZ

Yes ! It belongs to some amusement farm opposite the road.

LFOU, France

Amazing

jgmusic
North Weald, United Kingdom

Acquarossa has a 5% runway, interesting per se, but the park is nothing special in my opinion (no pool).

United Kingdom

Mancival, as you seem to know this area well, how do you arrange ground transportation at Foligno LIAF ? To Assisi for example.

LFOU, France

Just discovered two long grass strips that would be even closer to my destination: Sant’ Illuminato and Sansepolcro Palazzolo. Both look viable (although no fuel unsurprisingly). Any knowledge of these?

jgmusic

Assisi is very close to Foligno and both cities have taxies with phones published on internet.

United Kingdom

Sant’ Illuminato actually looks quite pro, with GA request forms etc.

jgmusic

I went to Perugia last July, was nice but little expensive.
106€ for 3 days parking, on grass.
avgas was about 2.2€/l

there is 2 rentals car on site.
Friendly staff.
When i went they ask if next time i can sent them email before and told me soon there will be PPR. So now there is i think.
In Italy it’s always the same, you arrive in big airports desert ( i saw maybe 4 planes parked ) and they ask for PPR.
Also there is a follow me car and to go for fuel, you need to wait for follow me.

I would prefer to go to LIRZ foligno, the airfield is very close to the city of foligno ( 30min walk ) and i think it’s possible to find rental there.
The stupid think is that airport is open on week end only. And one rental i saw is open on week days :-)

Anyways Umbria is nice place.

LFMD, France

Assisi

LFMD, France

mktime wrote:

106€ for 3 days parking, on grass

I assume this included other fees, not just parking? The latest list of fees – Airport_Charges_Fees_2019_dal_03_07_2019_pdf – suggests it’s EUR 0.08 per tonne, p/hr, which works out at EUR 1.92 p/day? It’s hard to know how many other fees apply which makes final calculation a bit of a gamble

It looks like Foligno is open during the week and weekends now.

Airport_Charges_Fees_2019_dal_03_07_2019_pdf

jgmusic
Sign in to add your message