Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter issues and questions (merged)

I use the telegram service for Wx whilst flying also but was more interested in using it for closing VFR flightplans especially when travelling to France.
Presently I use SD to file and when landing back at private sites, use the phone service to close them. I would prefer to fire off a quick command via telegram to close the flight plan though.

The closing command may come, many of us are waiting for it !! :-)

As for my last experience yesterday: 2 minutes planning with the autorouter on my ipad.
Briefing pack just perfect, and updated just before departure.
FPL directly imported in ADLconnect (for inflight weather).
= Nothing I could expect more !!

PS: as for using Telegram during the flight, I had no network at FL60 over Camargues (between Marseille and Montpellier along the coast), in a C182.
Otherwise, on the ground, just LOVE IT !

Last Edited by PetitCessnaVoyageur at 03 Aug 11:22

@achimba
Is there a collaboration going with Aeroplus ?

Hi Achim,

I just filed my first flight plan from Lausanne to Pau, and everything worked like a charm.

I regularly send the tracking link to the people I fly to visit (mainly friends and family) and they really don’t have any idea of what UTC time is, and to avoid any confusion, that would be great to have the local time specified as well.

Also, does the tracking gives a ETA after departure so they know when (approximately) we’re supposed to land…?

Thanks in advance

LSGL

By the way if you’re flying a VFR-only antique like I do, the GRAMET tool is very useful to have. Thanks for making this available :-)

Andreas IOM

Sharing aircraft on autorouter

I got a request from another pilot to share with him one of the aircraft I have in autorouter and I started thinking, is there any problem to share them here? Like everyone who has an aircraft and is OK to share it just publish the code here so that people can import it.

It is clear that everyone has to check the data after importing the aircraft and make sure it is OK for him.

@achimha: Is there any problem coming from your rules that speaks against that?

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Feel free. If your aircraft is not already covered by the public templates, we can always add it.

If you share it with the code, the others will be able to see your name and your phone number in the SAR details (if provided).

That’s fine with me. So if somebody needs these:

HBSDL: 1837TPSN
HBLKM: 11818L5Q

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

achimha wrote:

f you share it with the code, the others will be able to see your name and your phone number in the SAR details (if provided).

Achim

do I get it right, that is simply during the import. I can then change the name and phone nr e.t.c. to my own?

Great. I really like the features of this tool more and more.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

It should be only during the import but let Achim confirm.

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message