Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Glasgow area - Campbeltown transfer needed

All,

This is a shot in the dark, but: I may have to go to Campbeltown (Scotland) next week for work and the flight schedules ex Glasgow may not work for me.

Does anyone know someone (either personal as cost-share or commercial) in that area who could get me across, wx permitting, of course? A/c would have to return w/o me, as I'd be staying for a day or two and then return on BA.

For the time being this is all rather up in the air (no pun intended...), but thought I'd ask.

I'm not local, but I fly into Prestwick fairly often. I suspect that if you asked nicely at either Prestwick Flight Centre or Prestwick Flying Club somebody can help you out. Both I've always found full of enthusiastic and competent aviators, so something's probably do-able.

G

Boffin at large
Various, southern UK.

Good to see you here, Genghis!

Looks like I'm sorted now on a commercial flight anyway, but thanks for the info, good to have a fallback.

There is a possibility I could do it, but I am based on Skye. Do you know when yet?

Thanks, Geoffs, I guess Skye's a bit too far off. I've now booked myself on the Flybe on Wed, return Thur. Hope I make the outbound one, as my Glasgow schedule is very tight!

5 Posts
Sign in to add your message