Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Bose A20 Repairs

Hi All,

Im having some problems with my A20’s lately, the auto switch off function isn’t working anymore, regardless of the switch position and on top of that the bottom of the cup developed a crack where the microphone boom attaches to it. Never dropped and looked after like a baby. Wasn’t expecting that from Bose.

Still under 5 year warranty (2 years old), so no problems there, but I’m a bit reluctant to send them to HSL Headset services in UK as I heard some bad reviews about them and they always find a reason to charge money irrespective of warranty issue, and a very slow service.

I heard there is another Bose service centre in Belgium for EU customers, where I would consider sending my headset.

Can any of you that had problems with Bose, Warranty or not share you experience or give advice please?

Cheers, Phil

Evo400

I had my Bose set repaired – cabled had frayed where it entered the headset and my clumsy attempt to repair made it worse – at HSL Shoreham without any problems. Not cheap but then it is Bose. I would recommend them.

EGBW, United Kingdom

ASP avionics in Genk (EBZW) repaired my A20 under warranty. No extra costs involved and the headset works like a charm.

EBST, Belgium

Your A20 is still under warranty so send it to Headset Services. They are the authorised repair center for the UK

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Turn around time for a waranty A20 repair at ASP avionics in Genk, Belgium is normaly with in a few days.
You could give them a call or sent them an e-mail if you want more information.

Thank you for your replies. I decided to go ASP avionics in Belgium. Hope all is good.
Phil

Evo400

Right hand earphone has gone – just silent no sound – on my Bose A20 today (out of 5 years). Anyone have a way to actually engage with Bose UK on repairs or can recommend anyone who can repair? Phone line to Bose UK gets cut off and the horrific online chat thing seems dead as well

Posts are personal views only.
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Have chat with Headset Services, they did a repair for me a few years ago and provided excellent service.

United Kingdom
G3x
LKKU, Czech Republic

As G3x said, an email to Bose will do the job. They will arrange the repair.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands
11 Posts
Sign in to add your message