Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How to file VFR departure (Z) from EHLE Lelystad

Trying to plan a route from EHLE to LFPN Toussus. It’s been 2 years since I’ve flown here so I’m playing catch-up to reorient myself with new and old procedures.

Autorouter is giving me the following:

The Netherlands currently do not accept VFR flight plans departing within the Netherlands via AFTN in violation of international standards. We recommend filing directly via LVNL.

I recall I got around this one in the past somehow. Maybe by filing from a waypoint and opening the IFR portion in the air? Or is that just a US thing maybe.

Is it possible to file IFR now from EHLE? I think I saw in the AIP that there are IFR departures in the evening but I can’t seem to find that again. I’d rather fly the whole route IFR tbh.

I registered at https://hbs.ixosystem.eu/ixo/login.php but not holding my breath.

Is there someone I can call to help me file?

A bit frustrated… hopefully some kind soul knows the answer here. Cheers

EHLE, Netherlands

I guess you should use autorouter and just file Z:

EHLE N0160F050 NIGUG/N0160F050 IFR DCT BEKEM/N0160F090 DCT LERVO/N0167F090 DCT IDOKO Y50 MATIX MATIX9W LFPN

Done.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I was in LE on Thursday and filed vfr back to the uk on FF with no issues. Only thing was you need to file a minimum of an hour before departure. They can do IFR but the times are limited. Check the AIP.

Pig
If only I’d known that….
EGSH. Norwich. , United Kingdom

False alarm, autorouter allowed me to file the plan despite the warning. Thanks all.

Last Edited by Nickmatic at 07 Nov 10:17
EHLE, Netherlands

Some flight plans cannot be filed using the Autorouter, so another tool needs to be used for the filing and sometimes even for the validation. The first two out of the three here could not be filed (or even developed, fully) using the AR. I used EuroFPL.eu.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message