Farnborough Controlled Airspace Proposal

Nympsfield, United Kingdom

Already used the reporting form.

EGLK, United Kingdom

Reporting form to use if you are denied a transit

https://www.aopa.co.uk/farnborough-denial-of-service-or-clearance-for-cas

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

It’s not enough to make me stop flying. Will be interested to see how it works the first time I head south out of Waltham.

EGLM & EGTN

It will be interesting to see how the implementation of this works.

Will there be any way of knowing the density of traffic within the new zones and having a reasonable comparison?

Not so much that as having committed two “high treason level i.e. deserving of an RAF court martial and the firing squad criminal offences” in 3 years so per CAP1404 have 0 lives left And this is really easy to do; anybody who got sent by the CAA “team” to Gasco is in the same position. About 20/month during most of 2019.

Administrator

That, Peter, is an exaggeration, or you’ve lost your love of flying anyway

Last Edited by denopa at 27 Feb 11:11
EGTF, LFTF

With the new CAA “bust them all” policy, if I was based down there under the LTMA, I would sell my plane… or have the transponder removed and then one can’t usefully fly abroad, or IFR. And I am sure I am not the only one thinking along these lines…

Administrator

Fairoaks is PPR, even for based pilots, for the next month – so everybody gets a briefing I suppose.

EGTF, LFTF

The new and extensive (read complicated) Farnborough Class D airspace becomes effective today.

I’m based at Blackbushe. How long before we get the first infringement by a Blackbushe based pilot? It might even be me.

EGLK, United Kingdom
128 Posts
Sign in to add your message