Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP fuel card

but how many of those locations do not accept Visa or Mastercard also?

lionel wrote:

Since I wanted to keep access to French self-service machines, I insisted on getting the card renewed.

Plenty of BP self-service pumps in Europe, outside of France. EKRK, ENBR and ENKJ just to name a few, and none of them accept credit cards.

Last Edited by Aviathor at 12 Jul 14:30
LFPT, LFPN

FedEx delivered my brand new BP card, but there’s no PIN number… should it have one? (before I ask BP)

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

I have no PINs on any of my three.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Thanks Timothy
Easier to ask beforehand :)

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

They are either taken (at face value) by a bowser driver, or you put them in a machine and “they just work.”

Actually, if there were an Oscar for the bit of GA that works best, with most effectiveness and least hassle, it would be a close run thing between SkyDemon and AirBP

EGKB Biggin Hill

Aviathor wrote:

EKRK, ENBR and ENKJ just to name a few, and none of them accept credit cards.

I was at EKRK this w/e and the Shell booth (allegedly cheaper than the BP) took regular CC. At ENKJ you do need help without the BP card.

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom

Timothy wrote:

Actually, if there were an Oscar for the bit of GA that works best, with most effectiveness and least hassle, it would be a close run thing between SkyDemon and AirBP

Also OnlineGAR deserves a mention.

Norman
United Kingdom

Norman wrote:

OnlineGAR deserves a mention.

Quite true! And autorouter. It ain’t all bad!

EGKB Biggin Hill

The AirBP card system seems to have improved greatly since they enabled the hidden English language option in got the French machines to present English menus when a UK based card is inserted

There is no PIN number. This is one reason why the cards are tied to a specific reg, and why only very special famous people get the “ANY” card

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

why only very special famous people get the “ANY” card

…or anyone that asks. Have you tried? Actually, that would be no test as you are special and famous.

But I don’t think it’s a problem, you just explain why you want it to the lovely Suzanne (in my case because I fly many different types for people) and she does it.

EGKB Biggin Hill
Sign in to add your message