Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP fuel card

Timothy wrote:

why only very special famous people get the “ANY” card
…or anyone that asks. Have you tried?

I’ve tried this year. Entered my request via the UK site, it somehow got forwarded to the German branch (me being in Switzerland). Someone called me to explain that it is absolutely not possible to get an ANY card.

So I’m still without AirBP card.

When I applied, I put ANY for the reg.

They contacted me and said you can’t have ANY, must give a reg. I explained I flew several different aircraft and they said ‘OK, no problem’ and issued it. It was zero hassle and dealt with in a single e-mail exchange.

New cards have just arrived. One with my tail number and one with “ANY”. This proves they still do the ANY card, although I don’t know if they do them for new customers

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Are we all expecting new cards?

United Kingdom

GA_Pete wrote:

I got my new one this morning.
As a mere mortal, mine is limited to my plane’s registration.

Rochester, UK, United Kingdom

Nice packaging !

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

GA_Pete wrote:

The accompanying letter implies that anyone whose card expires in October should be getting a replacement now, specifically Avgas cards.

It also says that Jet and UL91 cards don’t expire on the date on the card, so those should be retained.

LSZK, Switzerland

Hi there,

We are looking to do some touring across the EU and the BP card an avgas comes up quite often. Does anyone have any details on how does one go about getting the card, and pros & cons and are other cards widely accepted/?

Many Thanks
Evo400

@evo400 post moved to existing thread.

Administrator

@evo400 I would back up this thread to see how you apply. It is probably directly to AIR BP.

However, except for specific self service scenarios (AIR BP took over some fuel supplier in France) the card is rarely needed these days, with even BP fuellers preferring a normal credit card. I have not used mine for about a year.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message