Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP fuel card

Mine came today, but in a single Reg. format

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

What happens if you have a foreign bank as in US?

KHTO, LHTL

My update on my submission: mine just arrived yesterday for ANY reg.

Simple & fast.

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

jfw wrote:

Simple & fast.

Right!

Today in the mail: My brand new “ANY” Sterling card.

I applied for that card at the beginning of the year in preparation of my May trip.

The first (of 40) emails exchanged left my mailbox on February 4th.

The complication was that Germany claims that ANY cards are not available, while UK more or less happily issues them, but then the conflict was if they can issue one for me in Germany. Then the whole process went back and forth between UK, Germany and their Shared Service Center in Hungary (that, ironically, I helped setup a few years ago as part of a consulting team).

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

chrisparker wrote:

The Air BP card application was much simpler.

I applied for the BP card online a week ago but have still not heard from them…

LFPT, LFPN

I suggest emailing the address in the 2nd post of this thread (near the start). She gets stuff done.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I got one earlier in the year. First contact was July 16th, and I had the card in my hand before the end of August.

Why not just use the RocketRoute Fuel app? https://www.euroga.org/forums/hangar-talk/6968-air-bp-fuel-app

You can order AirBP fuel from these locations and just pay via Credit Card, no Sterling Card required..

glider12000 wrote:

Why not just use the RocketRoute Fuel app? https://www.euroga.org/forums/hangar-talk/6968-air-bp-fuel-app

You can order AirBP fuel from these locations and just pay via Credit Card, no Sterling Card required..

Because having a physical card is just simpler than trying to order on a ramp, at night with a poor mobile connection.

EGTK Oxford

From here

AirBP cards do not work with readers (have no magnetic strip/chip) and must be used manually. Only TOTAL cards and Credit Cards work with readers.

Sign in to add your message