Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP fuel card

pilotrobbie wrote:

I doubt people base there destinations on that though?

I’d wager that most of the uncertified fleet will choose destinations where they don’t have to use any BP/TOTAL card, the opposite reaction really 😅

PS
Haven’t used mine for probably a 1 1/2 year, whilst I burned about 13,800lt of non-Avgas dino juice…

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

I got into it eventually. Looks good, nice about the fuel prices – I doubt people base there destinations on that though?

Qualified PPL with IR SP/SE PBN
EGSG, United Kingdom

For me it was immediate. I had to set up a new password and that’s all.

EDMB, Germany

Arun wrote:

I got the invite just the last week to get onboard with MyairBP, which I did.

Yeah, I saw that, then it takes a few days to get a sign-in/sign on?

EGSG, United Kingdom

I got the invite just the last week to get onboard with MyairBP, which I did.

EDMB, Germany

Has anyone got the invite over to the new system MyAirBP? I see the old system myinvoice.bpglobal.com is going. I’ve emailed them as its end of March and I haven’t been migrated to the new system.

https://www.bp.com/en/global/air-bp/news-and-views/air-bp-news/exciting-update-on-managing-your-air-bp-account.html

EGSG, United Kingdom

Air BP sterling card received. Valid for one year, until May 2025.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I had trouble getting on to their new interface and within an hour of mailing them I had a Teams call with a support guy in Albania who was very interested in my problem which appeared to be that you have to type CR at the end of a new password. I’m fairly sure he was legit but after reading this….

EGBW / KPRC, United Kingdom

Thanks. I am not expert enough to decipher all of it but I can’t see anything obvious. DKIM passes, so they could not have used a forged From: header. So I reckon the exploit is embedded in the HTML of the email body.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks. I’ve sent you the headers in a private message Peter, partly as they’re very long and partly as I’m not sure if there’s anything else identifiable in there that I wouldn’t want to be posted on a public forum!

Shoreham, United Kingdom
206 Posts
Sign in to add your message