Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying longer trips with a female without a comfort stop / in-flight toilet options

If I get the IR, I’ll invest in one if these.

I use urinal condoms regularly when scuba diving in dry suit (3-5 hours dives, sometimes in pretty cold water) but never thought about using them in flight. I still don’t have to pee if the flight is shorter than 4-5 hours (unlike diving – I almost always pee after one hour) and I keep travel John in the seat pocket.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

This
https://www.stadiumpal.com/product/stadium-pal-kit/
has been very effective. Passing through multiple security checks at an African airport, progress was enlivened by my “Stadium Pal” tube being discovered by security staff, strapped to my leg for the long flight ahead. What was this for? I offered to demonstrate its function and did not deny a suggestion that maybe I had a very personal unspecified medical problem, so there were acknowledging nods and smiles all around ….
I have found that this external catheter, drain tube and bag has never actually been needed on long flights (up to 8 hours), but it is very good psychologically as reassurance that facilities are on hand (so to speak) at all times!

Bluebeard
EIKH, Ireland
82 Posts
Sign in to add your message