Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

N reg rental around Munich

I don’t live in Munich and so I’d only be interested in renting (while in Germany). I do visit Munich regularly, have a friend with a plane based at Jesenwang and appreciate the information.

The 150 HP conversion for the little Grummans does help their performance quite a bit

Last Edited by Silvaire at 12 Feb 22:09

Do you live near Munich? We have been looking at creating a group for an N-Reg SR20 or Mooney or Arrow or similar, we could have that discussion.

Has the big engine in it

@Brit5, thanks for that info – this could be very useful info for me and I’d never thought to ask.

Flying an AA1-A out of Jesenwang with its 408 meters of runway might be ‘entertaining’

Guys, a quick note, that Viktor Rothe is a US CFI, has N-Reg 172 and Gruman based out of Jesenwang that he trains in and rents out, you can contact him at [email protected], or http://www.flyperfect.de/ he is a great guy, good English, great laugh, also runs US training camps, have fun!

High Fly how will we know its you considering we wont have our EroGA T shirts by then?

KHTO, LHTL

I think Im going to support Greece.

KHTO, LHTL

HighFly,

AOPA Germany today announced that the German Ministry of Transport has now elected to file the opt-out for another year, so at least within Germany, you would be good to fly N-regs until April 2016.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

@ C210 Flyer

Yes, I will be there…working all 4 show days at our exhibition stand.

HighFly
EDDM

Yes, I’ll send you my mobile via PM

25 Posts
Sign in to add your message