Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Graphical NOTAM sites

And you are right – works on my phone now.

It was mentioned above this guy runs other notam sites… where are they?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’m only aware of this one – maybe crossed wires?

Dublinpilot’s post here

Administrator

Ah, I didn’t know that…

Brilliant!

I have updated my aviation links page with the above ones (except Japan )

Administrator

The “mobile” link which is on the site right now, http://i-notam.appspot.com/, doesn’t work. Has this ever worked? I’ve tried it on both the PC and the phone.

Doesn’t matter – the full site works OK.

Administrator

The above site has died again.

Is there a good graphical site for a quick look at enroute notams, for the UK and maybe other places?

This one still works but is clumsy because when you have multiple overlapping circles (the usual case) there appears to be no way to clear the ones you have already seen.

Administrator

For Greece: www.aopa.gr/aerogis and select “NOTAM Polygons”.

LGMT (Mytilene, Lesvos, Greece), Greece

Peter wrote:

Is there a good graphical site for a quick look at enroute notams, for the UK and maybe other places?

Is this for your VFR flights? If so, have you taken a look at the NOTAMs function in EasyVFR? It’s idea for this. Not only does it allow you to hide NOTAMs that are irrelevant to you, but they will stay hidden between sessions and sync across devices. So if you hide all those kites, they stay hidden and you never need to see them again.

You can also filter NOTAMs by height, so you can hide everything that only effects you if you fly below xxx ft. That does a nice job of getting rid of all those crane NOTAMs.

They are filtered around your route too, so you don’t have to look at once that are far away.

Happy to give you a demo sometime if you haven’t already seen it.
There is also a tutorial here
http://www.pocketfms.com/EasyVFR/Tutorial/tut-NOTAM.asp but it’s a little out of date as some of the additional filtering options aren’t listed there.

EIWT Weston, Ireland
Sign in to add your message