Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying videos thread

100% agreed. And really good undistorted external footage. I like the in flight catering too Excellent landing.

What was the broken probe?

The Gopro Session is a good model for external mounting because of its lower frontal area, but they seem to have stopped making them. Sony has also done nothing after the X3000.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

So not much left to do for you

Don’t say that! I’m one of the famous gladiators mentioned in another thread ;-)

What was the broken probe?

I didn’t pull the cowling yet. Hopefully it’s just a loose connection but more likely it’s the probe itself.

The Gopro Session is available „refurbished“ (whatever that means) on eBay.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Here is one more. Footage is not as nice as last time, weather was really poor. Therefore it’s much more interesting IMHO.

French ATC was really good – helpful, friendly and flexible. Even though one controller really wasn’t in the mood to speak English that day (towards the end of the video):

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Very nice air to air, not so keen on latest fashion of fish eye lens videos

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Magnificent, thanks for posting Robert!

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Some incredible backcountry footage – not sure he scoped to many forced landing sites.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

My favorite airport in the US: Sedona (KSEZ)

Germany

That is fantastic. I have never flown there but drove Phoenix-Flagstaff a couple of times; did the “usual places” around there – Grand Canyon, Monument Valley…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Don’t do this at home
But still fun to watch

LFOU, France

I haven’t followed the whole thread so apologies if this has been posted before. I don’t know what I like best in this one, the impressive twin-engine shutdown aerobatics or the fact the pilot is dressed for the office.

EGTF, LFTF
Sign in to add your message